Morrissey Interview, 2004
- Morrissey: But [love's] not something I ever speak about because it isn't lasting. I mean, is it lasting in your life?
- Interviewer: No, not really. Well, not so far.
- Morrissey: 'No, not really. Not so far.' What do you mean- no?
- Interviewer: At the moment no, but I imagine that, well, I hope I'll meet someone.
- Morrissey: Well, you see, that's the trick of life, isn't it? How old are you?
- Interviewer: Twenty nine.
- Morrissey: Twenty nine? Forget it. Buy yourself a nice budgie. That's my advice to you.